We are currently recruiting both powered wheelchair users and caregivers (as a pair) for a wrap up study with the P5 portion of the CanWheel program.
This study involves a one-time ~90 minute session which includes a few questionnaires, a wheelchair skills test, and a brief interview.
You are eligible to participate if you:
- are 18 years of age and older (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
- Live within 50 km of Vancouver, British Columbia; (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
- are an unpaid caregiver. and spend at least 2 hours per week with powered wheelchair user (caregiver)
- Use his/her own powered wheelchair for at least 6 hours per week (powered wheelchair user)
- Can read, write and speak in English (powered wheelchair user and caregiver)
If you would like to participate, or have any questions, please contact Dr. Kate Keetch, our Research Coordinator at email@example.com